Most of the times, we have eaten a tasteless chicken breast in our life like at a family dinner, at the dining hall and maybe even at a restaurant. We just taste a dry piece of meat without any flavor, and it is not that hard to spice up a traditional chicken breast. It is all because of that, these “best chicken breast” seasoning made with a variety of spices that adds the perfect amount of flavor in the chicken breast.
List of Chicken Breast Seasonings
So, we are going to list the best seasoning for chicken breast so that we can get this protein has tasty flavor. Let’s have the following look:
- Tomato Basil: Tomato Basil is the best way to use up garden tomatoes that makes your chicken breast delicious and flavorful. You can use either chopped tomatoes & fresh basil to make a nice topping or add dried basil to the tomato sauce and bake the chicken breasts for a richer meal. When you use this flavor combination with chicken breast, then it gives the Italian tastes.
- Garlic Rosemary: Garlic Rosemary is a classic spice combination that can easily be prepared by mixing dried rosemary and some chopped garlic. You can also sauté the rosemary and garlic in a pan for 30 seconds.
- Trader Joe’s Chile Lime Seasoning Blend: This seasoning comes from the Mexican street vendors. It is traditionally used on fresh vegetables and fruits, but it is equally as delicious on the chicken breasts. Before grilling the chicken breast, you have to sprinkle some of this Chile lime seasoning blend on the chicken breast to get the best flavor.
- Teriyaki Sauce: Teriyaki is an easy marinade that doubles your taste as a stir-fry sauce. Firstly, cook the chicken breasts and then adds some veggies to the pan. After that, it serves over Udon or soba noodles with a drizzle of teriyaki.
- Brown Sugar & Paprika: Brown Sugar & Paprika is a slightly different flavor mix which can be used in the chicken breast. The combo of brown sugar and paprika creates the perfect combination of caramelized sweetness and punch. Just grill the chicken breast in this different marinade for getting the tastiest flavors.
- Trader Joe’s everything but the Bagel Sesame Blend: It is a sesame seasoning blend is for more than just bagels. If you want to taste this seasoning in a better way, then roasts the chicken breasts.
- Honey Mustard: Makes a one-pan meal by tossed potato wedges and roasted chicken breasts in honey mustard. Now, it serves with a side salad for a sweet and savory meal.
- Balsamic Vinegar: Balsamic Vinegar is a simple, sweet and tasty with other herbs. You can be used balsamic vinegar as both a marinade and a finishing sauce. Just adding grilled peaches or keep it simple with a little salt & pepper with the chicken breast.
- Pesto: You can make your own pesto with fresh basil, Parmesan and pine nuts. After that, just pick up a jar and put the pesto in it. You can easily use it to top grilled chicken breasts whenever you needed.
- Lemon Thyme: Lemon Thyme is a simple but delicious flavor combination. It works fabulously as a light seasoning for the chicken breasts. If you are going to grill the chicken breast, then add in some lemon slices to squeeze over the chicken breast and then cook for some time for a slightly sour and bright finish.
- Soy Sauce and Ginger: Mix the chicken breast as marinade form in the soy sauce and ginger for a fresh and tasty flavor. Then, serves with steamed broccoli and a side of brown rice to complete your healthy dinner.
- Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute: The 21 Seasoning Salute is a salt-free spice mix with full of flavors. Before grilling or roasting the chicken breasts, you have to sprinkle this seasoning on the chicken breasts for a versatile and delicious protein.
Related Post: Mustard Nutrition & Health Benefits
If you add these seasonings to chicken breasts, it will make your chicken more flavorful and tasty too. Whether you are grilling, roasting or pan-frying the chicken breasts, these are some of the best seasonings for the chicken breasts. Hopefully, you will never be left eating hard and flavorless meat again with these mentioning seasonings.